You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
- forget a channel's initialization segment when no transmitter is active. This improves behavior when a channel is occasionally used for streams with different codecs.
- Add INFO logging for channel creation/garbage-collection
- Start throttle timing on first data instead of throttle creation (improves cases where the source is slow to start)
- Teach send subcommand to recognize --skip and --take options
- update internals to v0.2 of
tokio; no remaining code relies on
- use the
env_loggercrates for logging; the
RUST_LOGenvironment variable configures the logging level.
- see the env_logger documentation for more information
- support listening on multiple addresses if given a DNS name instead of an IP address. All bindings reference the same namespace for channels, but this allows, e.g., binding to both IPv4 and IPv6
- released November 20, 2019
- update most internals to use
- support proxying an arbitrary number of streams at
- released October 27, 2018